Telegram Integration For Frappe & Erpnext to sending fast Telegram notifications for more productivity.
- Sending custom notification by Telegram Bots to users, employees, customers, and Telegram group chat.
- Sending Telegram direct messages from any form view.
- Multiple Telegram Bots channels.
How to Install
./env/bin/pip install python-telegram-bot --upgrade
bench get-app erpnext_telegram_integration https://github.com/yrestom/erpnext_telegram.git
bench install-app erpnext_telegram_integration
- Create a new Telegram bot in
BotFatherFor more reference :
- Get Telegram Bot Token from
In Erpnext Telegram Integration
- Go to -> Telegram Settings -> New Enter Telegram Bot Token
- Go to -> Telegram User Settings -> New to setup and define a new user setting
- choose party
- choose Telegram User
- choose Telegram Settings
- if is a group check “Is Group Chat”
- press “Generat Telegram Token”
- copy “Telegram Token” and past it in the Telgram Bot or if is a Group Chat past in the group after add the Bot
- press “Get Chat ID” if everything is ok it will get the chat ID
- press Save
- Go to -> Telegram Notification -> New Here you can configure various notifications in your system to remind you of important activities. As the original Erpnext Notification
- Also, you can send directly a Telegram message from any form view by going to the Menu and click “Send To Telegram”.